Grant Distribution Program
Our Parish has established a process to make grants from its savings fund to organizations both within and outside the parish.
A Grant Committee, consisting of the Pastor and representatives of the Pastoral and Finance Councils, along with parish members appointed at large, has been set up to review and approve grant requests.
Grant applications must be submitted between February 1st and March 30th. Applicants may request funds up to $5000. The committee will be looking for requests that meet the grant guidelines, with emphasis on advancing the Mission of St. Joseph Parish and meeting priority needs in the community, such as improving quality of life. In addition, collaboration is an important criterion, such as matching grants and working with other non-profits.
Procedures to be followed for those requesting a grant:
- Complete application.
- All grant requests from other parishes must be brought forward by the
- All other requests must be brought forward by the appropriate organization’s executive or chairperson.
- If awarded a grant, a report of progress toward the goal will be required within 3 months after the grant has been received. The report should outline how the grant has been or is being distributed.
- Applications must be submitted between February 1st and March 30th.
- The Grants Committee will review applications and make recommendations after March 30th.
- Recommendations will be presented to the Parish Council for approval prior to May 15th.
- Grant applicants will be notified of acceptance or denial on May 15th.
- Funds will be distributed on May 30th.
Please direct any questions about the program to Kathy Helf, Chairman of the Grant Committee, at 920-734-4025, or Deacon Mark Farrell at 920-734-7195.
2017 - This year we are proud to announce that grants have been awarded to: St Joseph Food Program, Mount Tabor Center (SPIRITUS), St Vincent de Paul, L.E.A.P Mooring program, Warming Shelter, Riverview Gardens, and COTS.
Please click here to view Grant Guidelines
Please click here download Grant Application
Weekend Mass Times:
- Saturday: 4PM
- Sunday: 8AM, 10AM & 6:30PM
Weekday Mass Schedule:
- Monday: 12:05PM
- Tuesday: 12:05PM
- Wednesday: 12:05PM - St. Mary Church
- Thursday: 12:05PM - St. Mary Church
- Friday: 12:05PM
- St. Joseph is located at:
- 404 W. Lawrence St. Appleton 54911
- Find uson Google Maps
- St. Mary Church is located at:
- 312 S. State St. Appleton 54911
- Find us on Google Maps